Whether you’re seeking a great place to open or relocate your business, a site to build your dream home, or somewhere to spend your free time, there’s a place for you in Central East Texas Alliance.
The Central East Texas Alliance (CETA) is a regional community and economic development organization that supports, promotes, and serves the region as a whole as well as the individual counties, cities, and entities within. CETA serves the region encompassing Grimes, Houston, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Montgomery, Polk, San Jacinto, Trinity, and Walker counties. It is managed by the Center for Rural Studies at Sam Houston State University and the Economic Vitality Corporation.
Our ten-county region offers fantastic site locations, an educated, willing and ready workforce, beautiful homesites and developments, and the small town getaway you’ve been looking for…all within driving distance of some of the busiest metro areas in the country. Learn more about our region here.
The mission of the Central East Texas Alliance is to promote the Central East Texas region as a prime location to live, work, and play and to support the community and economic development efforts of the cities, towns, EDC’s, and other economic development entities in the region.
Our vision is for the economy in the Central East Texas region to thrive through the collective growth, development, and economic sustainability of the individual members, with the following goals:
- We will encourage new companies to locate, relocate, or expand in our area through joint promotional, advertising, and marketing efforts.
- We will promote the existing businesses in our region and demonstrate a firm commitment to helping them remain strong and viable parts of our economy.
- We will cultivate a quality of life that makes our region an attractive place to live, work, and play.
- We will proactively address issues that may be hindering growth and development in the region.
- We will support and promote individual community development efforts.